Heavy Light Cordura FZ
Heavy Light Cordura FZ follows the same product development philosophy as its cousin the Heavy Light, and that is the suit has been designed to wear and perform equally as well out of the water as under. This durability is why so many militaries choose it as their preferred training suit.
The warm neck seal and separate neoprene hood suit gives added comfort.
The front zip allows easy self donning. The cover on the zip protects the BCD from rubbing and keeps the zip clean from sand and dirt.
Automatic outlet valve with filter makes it easy to keep clean. Under the inlet valve is a neoprene padding that diverts incoming cold air evenly inside the suit. The hose can be connected from any angle with the swiveling inlet valve.
The suit is equipped with a telescope waist, integrated suspenders and a crotch strap which together make it even easier to put on and gives a neat fit for varying body heights.
The patented seam structure, that is based on the Flat Seam-technology, makes the suit flexible and durable. The seam is taped both in- and outside. Because of this technology the multiple layers can be avoided and even the strongest and hardest materials can be sealed. You feel the difference immediately and after years of use.
The suits comes with heat pressed shoulder, knee and back reinforcements and two large thigh pockets with D-rings.
4 mm neoprene boots with latex surface reduce the need for extra insulation. Getting the right size boot prevents additional air from getting into the boots, which could create unwanted buoyancy. Heel strap retainers keep fins safely in place.
Weight ca. 4,6kg (size L).
We recommend using X-Tex Finnfill thermal underwear together with your Cordura FZ dry suit.
Available in sizes from small to S to XXl
- Front zip with the zip cover
- Seam structure: double side tape patented seam structure
- Material: black Cordura trilaminate 580g/m2
- Warm neck seal, latex neck seal and separate neoprene hood
- Automatic outlet valve of low profile type, with filter
- Swivel inlet valve (INT)
- Heat pressed knee, back and elbow reinforcements
- 4 mm neoprene boots with latex surface
- Integrated braces, crotch strap and loops for drying
- Latex neck seal
- Wrist seals are made of latex. Bottleneck shaped with protection.
- Two large pockets with D-rings
- Includes carrying / storage bag
- Includes inlet house, cap, zip wax, talcum bottle and repair patches
- Relief zip
- Pee valve
- Pockets for knife, light, (other than std), compass or map or thigh pocket.
- Integrated independent air system for suit gases fitted on the thigh (argon)
- Attached gloves and / or wrist rings
- The standard boot can be replaced by a sock made of 4 mm compressed neoprene (to be used with our Tactical Trek Boots) or with the light model Tech Dry boots
- Can be made with integrated hood
- The size and / or model of the boots, hood, and seals can be chosen when ordering