Heavy Light FZ Lady
Traditional Heavy Light FZ has a new model designed specifically for ladies. There has been special attention paid to female body form in the design as well as a two colour separation for the top and bottom of the suit. Otherwise the suit is made to the same specification as the male version.
Heavy Light FZ is the first and already legendary suit in the Ursuit dry suit series. It is manufactured of a very light three layer fabric. Despite the lightness, the durability is of the highest possible standard.
The series of Heavy Light suits was started in 1992, when a tender from the Swedish Defence Forces was received to trial drysuits over a two year period. The result being the Heavy Light suit was chosen and it has been in service ever since. Despite its military background, the suit is a dream come true for the sports diver.
Heavy Light FZ is manufactured of a very light three layer fabric. Despite the lightness, its durability is outstanding. The durability of the material comes from its lightness – the fabric glides from sharp surfaces and minimizes wear and tear arising through friction.
The warm neck seal and separate neoprene hood suit gives added comfort.
The front zip allows easy self donning. The cover on the zip protects the BCD from rubbing and keeps the zip clean from sand and dirt.
Automatic outlet valve with filter makes it easy to keep clean. Under the inlet valve is a neoprene padding that diverts incoming cold air evenly inside the suit. The hose can be connected from any angle with the swiveling inlet valve.
The suit is equipped with a telescope waist, integrated suspenders and a crotch strap which together make it even easier to put on and gives a neat fit for varying body heights.
The patented seam structure, that is based on the Flat Seam-technology, makes the suit flexible and durable. The seam is taped both in- and outside. Because of this technology the multiple layers can be avoided and even the strongest and hardest materials can be sealed. You feel the difference immediately and after years of use.
The suits comes with heat pressed shoulder, knee and back reinforcements and two large thigh pockets with D-rings.
4 mm neoprene boots with latex surface reduce the need for extra insulation. Getting the right size boot prevents additional air from getting into the boots, which could create unwanted buoyancy. Heel strap retainers keep fins safely in place.
We recommend using X-Tex Finnfill thermal underwear together with your Heavy Light dry suit.
Weight ca. 3,6 kg (size L).
Available in sizes XS through to Large
- Front zip with the zip cover
- Seam structure: double side tape patented seam structure
- Material: red/black trilaminate 230g/m2
- Warm neck seal, latex neck seal and separate neoprene hood
- Automatic outlet valve of low profile type, with filter
- Swivel inlet valve (INT)
- Heat pressed knee, back and elbow reinforcements
- 4 mm neoprene boots with latex surface
- Integrated braces, crotch strap and loops for drying
- Latex neck seal
- Wrist seals are made of latex. Bottleneck shaped with protection.
- Two large pockets with D-rings
- Includes carrying / storage bag
- Includes inlet house, cap, zip wax, talcum bottle and repair patches
- Pee valve
- Pockets for knife, light, (other than std), compass or map or thigh pocket.
- Integrated independent air system for suit gases fitted on the thigh (argon)
- Attached gloves and / or wrist rings
- The standard boot can be replaced by a sock made of 4 mm compressed neoprene (to be used with our Tactical Trek Boots) or with the light model Tech Dry boots
- Can be made with integrated hood
- The size and / or model of the boots, hood, and seals can be chosen when ordering