Heavy Light Kevlar BDS
The Heavy Light BDS (Breathable Diving Suit) Kevlar has been developed especially for demanding surface rescue, professional and technical diving. The material is an extremely light three layer breathable fabric with Kevlar reinforcement making it comfortable both under the water and on the surface.
Heat pressed shoulder, knee and back reinforcements prolongs the life of the suit, protecting it from wear and tear. The Kevlar gives the drysuit a high tear, puncture and wear resistance.
The warm neck seal and separate neoprene hood suit gives added comfort.
The front zip allows easy self donning. The cover on the zip protects the BCD from rubbing and keeps the zip clean from sand and dirt.
Automatic outlet valve with filter makes it easy to keep clean. Under the inlet valve is a neoprene padding that diverts incoming cold air evenly inside the suit. The hose can be connected from any angle with the swiveling inlet valve.
The suit is equipped with a telescope waist, integrated suspenders and a crotch strap which together make it even easier to put on and gives a neat fit for varying body heights.
The suit comes with large bellowed Tech thigh pockets on both sides that are easy to open with dry gloves. On the flap there is a small pocket with zip and there are two elastic loops inside the pocket.
4 mm neoprene boots with latex surface reduce the need for extra insulation. Getting the right size boot prevents additional air from getting into the boots, which could create unwanted buoyancy. Heel strap retainers keep fins safely in place.
We recommend using X-Tex Finnfill thermal underwear together with your Kevlar BDS dry suit.
Available in sizes Small to XXL
- Material: black breathable trilaminate with 20% Kevlar reinforcement, 306g/m2
- Seams: Patented flat seam with taping on both sides
- Front zip with protective flap
- Telescope waist with crotch strap
- Warm neck seal, latex neck seal and separate neoprene hood
- Automatic low profile outlet valve
- Swiveling inlet valve (INT)
- Shoulder, knee, elbow and back reinforcements
- 4 mm neoprene boots with latex surface
- Integrated suspenders and loops for drying
- Latex neck seal
- Latex wrist seals, bottleneck shaped, with protection
- Two wide Tech thigh pockets, bellowed type, with velcro closure, loops inside the pockets
- Includes carrying / storage bag
- Includes inlet house, zip wax, talcum bottle, repair patches, and knitted hat
- Relief zip
- Pee valve
- Pockets for knife, light, compass or map; thigh pockets other than standard model
- Integrated independent air system for suit gases fitted on the thigh (argon)
- Attached gloves and / or wrist rings
- The standard boot can be replaced by a sock made of 4 mm compressed neoprene (to be used with our Tactical Trek Boots) or with the light model Tech Dry boots
- Can be made with integrated hood
- The size and / or model of the boots, hood, and seals can be chosen when ordering