Heavy Light Kevlar BDS
RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE 1795.00 €
The Heavy Light BDS Kevlar (Breathable Diving Suit) has been developed especially for demanding surface rescue, professional and technical diving.
The material is a trilaminate fabric with Kevlar reinforcement. It is extremely light and breathable adding to the comfort of the user. Thanks to the excellent ergonomics and lightness of the Heavy Light BDS Kevlar, many professionals choose this suit for demanding rescue and surface rescue work.
The cut of the sleeves add to the ergonomics and the three layer fabric with Kevlar reinforcement (20%) is extremely light, with high tear, puncture and wear resistance. Heat pressed shoulder, knee and back reinforcements prevent excessive wear and tear. A warm neck seal and separate neoprene hood make the whole drysuit comfortable. The drysuit is equipped with integrated suspenders and together with the crotch strap they form a telescope waist. Thanks to this telescope waist construction, the ergonomics of the suit give a feeling of ordinary cloth and can be used by people of different heights.
The front zipper allows self donning and the cover on the zipper protects the jacket from rubbing and keeps the zipper clean from sand and dirt. Available with back zipper on special request.
Low profile automatic outlet valve is easy to keep clean. Under the inlet valve a neoprene pad divides incoming cold air evenly inside the suit. The swivelling inlet valve reduces the stress on the hose.
Large bellowed Tech thigh pockets on both sides. Tech pockets are easy to open also with dry gloves. On the flap a small pocket with zipper. Inside two elastic loops.
4 mm neoprene boots with latex surface reduce the need for extra insulation. Correct sizing prevents additional air from getting into the boots, which would create buoyancy. Heel strap retainers keep fins safely in place.
The drysuit weights 3.6 kg (size L).
We recommend using X-Tex Finnfill thermal underwear together with your Kevlar BDS FZ dry suit.
- Material: black breathable trilaminate with Kevlar reinforcement, 306g/m2
- Seams: Patented flat seam with taping on both sides
- Front zipper with protective flap
- Telescope waist with crotch strap
- Warm neck seal, latex neck seal and separate neoprene hood
- Automatic outlet valve of low profile type
- Swiveling inlet valve (INT)
- Shoulder, knee, elbow and back reinforcements
- 4 mm neoprene boots with latex surface
- Integrated suspenders and loops for drying
- Latex neck seal
- Latex wrist seals, bottleneck shaped, with protection
- Two wide Tech thigh pockets, bellowed type, with velcro closure, loops inside the pockets
- Includes carrying / storage bag
- Includes inlet house, zip wax, talcum bottle, repair patches, and knitted hat
- Relief zipper
- Pee valve
- Pockets for knife, light, compass or map; thigh pockets other than standard model
- Integrated independent air system for suit gases fitted on the thigh (argon)
- Attached gloves and / or wrist rings
- The standard boot can be replaced by a sock made of 4 mm compressed neoprene (to be used with our Tactical Trek Boots) or with the light model Tech Dry boots
- Can be made with integrated hood
- The size and / or model of the boots, hood, and seals can be chosen when ordering
- The valve and hose type can be chosen to fit the coming use
- Can be made with back zipper on special request